Recently, Washington Senator’s Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell spoke behind monitors at numerous functions in Seattle after being threatened by supposed ‘tea-party’ members believed to be pissed off Democrats posing as Independents.
Even more recently, both Senators claimed they now have housing for vets. Now in my mind, there’s something wrong with that.
Here’s what we know:
- There are approximately 6,917 veterans known to be homeless in Washington State.
- There are approximately 744 known to be homeless in Seattle.
- There are approximately 33 released to the streets each month from all branches of service-just in Washington State alone.
- There are only 56 veterans registered in Seattle Shelters.
- Seattle’s Homeless Veteran program sells approximately 3/4 of it’s clothing for veterans to illegal aliens (based on numerous reports from street vets in Seattle.) while constantly denying homeless vets clothing. At the street level-there is no homeless outreach plan for those whom served in Vietnam to the present.
Imagine that. Both Senators are up for re-election soon, and really haven’t done a thing for the homeless vets since the gulf war started.
We recently added both Senators to the Flea-Flicker Video for their involvement in the affairs of one of the most corrupted Veterans Program in America.